Frontline sales managers drive performance!
Consider the following:
- The #1 performance factor for sales people is the quality of their manager.
- The #1 manager activity associated with rep success is coaching. Highly effective sales coaches impact sales performance by as much as 20%!
- The #1 reason why top performing sales reps leave an organization is their relationship with their manager.
Companies fail to develop their frontline sales managers.
- Organizations are not investing enough funds to support the growth and development of their frontline sales managers.
- The next line of sales management is stretched too far and not always qualified to support their sales managers.
- Frontline sales managers are poorly prepared, overworked and under-supported to perform their jobs well.
52 Sales Management Tips to the rescue!
- With simple, easy to employ tips to help improve manager performance.
- Based on 20 years of my sales executive management and coaching insights.
- Sales executives as well as new, aspiring and veteran sales managers will all benefit.
- EVERYONE will find this book to be a valuable asset. It is the go-to guide to sales management success.
52 pearls that will help kick start you and your teams’ performance and productivity in 2013.
Get your copy now. Then register for $300+ in FREE sales resources.