Welcome back. One of my old colleagues used to say that “The road to success for a sales manager is paved with potholes”.
Today I would like to share with you the tips that have helped me become successful in my career.
Tip #19 from Chapter 3 of 52 Sales Management Tips – The Sales Manager Success Guide is:
Success is Achieving the Goals You Set for Yourself
We all strive for success. Many people feel that they are not successful because someone has a bigger house, fancier car or more money. I believe success is measured in setting and achieving the goals you set for yourself.
It is internally motivated.
Have you set goals for yourself? Can you recite those goals? If the answers are no then I highly recommend you start setting goals today. Work hard and stay focused on these goals and you are on your way to becoming more successful.
Sales Management Training
Want more sales management training tips? Check out these valuable sales managements tips on our YouTube Channel Sales Management TV.
- Sales Management Training Tip – #1 Just do It!
- Sales Management Training Tips – #2 Start Asking
- Sales Management Training Tip #28 Hiring Top Performers Made Simple
- Sales Management Training Tip #29 Use Science when Hiring Top Sales People
- Sales Management Training Tips: Set your Goals for Success
- Sales Management Training Tip: The Power of Handwritten Recognition
- Sales Management Training Tip – Focus on What’s Going to Make You Successful!
- Sales Management Training Tip: Shift your Coaching Style
- Sales Management Training Tip: Don’t Hire the Plug and Play
- Sales Management Training Tip #49 – The Theory of 8
I hope you enjoyed this week’s tip. If you would like more Sales Management Tips, then click on the link below to get my FREE eBook with 6 of my favorite Tips!
Remember you hold the key to unlocking the potential of your sales team!
Want to find out more about 52 Sales Management Tips – The Sales Manager’s Success Guide?
Click here to Get the FREE eBook!