Sales Management Training Tip – Focus will Make you Successful
By Steven A. Rosen
Do you have a secret formula for success? I wanted to talk to you about how you can be successful in any job do. I was fortunate to have been promoted into seven different roles over a five-year period, moving from a sales rep to a VP of Sales for three divisions.
The problem was that I had no idea what I was doing in each of those successive new roles. I will, however, share with you what I did to continue to get promoted.
My secret to success in each role was to figure out the 2 or 3 key things would drive sales performance and making sure my team did those 2-3 things not just adequately, but extremely well.
When I work with clients, I always ask them if they clearly know the 2 or 3 key success factors that are going to make a difference in their business.
Remember you hold the key to unlocking the potential of your sales team.
Sales Management Training
Want more sales management training tips? Check out these valuable sales managements tips on our YouTube Channel Sales Management TV.
- Sales Management Training Tip – #1 Just do It!
- Sales Management Training Tips – #2 Start Asking
- Sales Management Training Tip #28 Hiring Top Performers Made Simple
- Sales Management Training Tip #29 Use Science when Hiring Top Sales People
- Sales Management Training Tips: Set your Goals for Success
- Sales Management Training Tip: The Power of Handwritten Recognition
- Sales Management Training Tip – Focus on What’s Going to Make You Successful!
- Sales Management Training Tip: Shift your Coaching Style
- Sales Management Training Tip: Don’t Hire the Plug and Play
- Sales Management Training Tip #49 – The Theory of 8
Want to find out more about 52 Sales Management Tips – The Sales Manager’s Success Guide?
Click here to Get the FREE eBook!