Sales Management Training Tip – Focus will Make you Successful
By Steven A. Rosen
Do you have a secret formula for success? I wanted to talk to you about how you can be successful in any job do. I was fortunate to have been promoted into seven different roles over a five-year period, moving from a sales rep to a VP of Sales for three divisions.
The problem was that I had no idea what I was doing in each of those successive new roles. I will, however, share with you what I did to continue to get promoted.
My secret to success in each role was to figure out the 2 or 3 key things would drive sales performance and making sure my team did those 2-3 things not just adequately, but extremely well.
When I work with clients, I always ask them if they clearly know the 2 or 3 key success factors that are going to make a difference in their business.
Remember you hold the key to unlocking the potential of your sales team.
Sales Management Training
- Sales Management Training Tip – #1 Just do It!
- Sales Management Training Tips – #2 Start Asking
- Sales Management Training Tip #28 Hiring Top Performers Made Simple
- Sales Management Training Tip #29 Use Science when Hiring Top Sales People
- Sales Management Training Tips: Set your Goals for Success
- Sales Management Training Tip: The Power of Handwritten Recognition
- Sales Management Training Tip – Focus on What’s Going to Make You Successful!
- Sales Management Training Tip: Shift your Coaching Style
- Sales Management Training Tip: Don’t Hire the Plug and Play
- Sales Management Training Tip #49 – The Theory of 8
Want to find out more about 52 Sales Management Tips – The Sales Manager’s Success Guide?
Click here to Get the FREE eBook!