Sales Management Training #49 – Executing with Excellence
Sales Management Training Tip #49: The Theory of 8
By. Steven A. Rosen
Sales managers who execute with excellence use my simple Theory of 8. Yes, want to change behavior, get your reps focused than you need to repeat your message eight times.
Hi, I’m Steven Rosen for Sales Management Training TV. Winning sales managers that execute with excellence may seem like they are senile.
Applying the Theory of 8 to sales management means repeating the goal or plan of action 8 times until everyone on the team understands and can effectively execute their part in achieving the goal.
That means repeating the goal
Yes you must repeat the goal
The key is repeating the goal
Hahaha, you get it!
By repeating your goal or plan eight times you are in fact reaffirming the goal and effectively implanting it in the minds of your sales reps.
You now have a communal goal. Excellence is around the corner!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s tip. Click on the link below to get my free eBook with 6 of my favorite tips.
Remember you hold the key to unlocking the potential of your sales team. Have a successful week.
Sales Management Training
Want more sales management training tips? Check out these valuable sales management tips on our YouTube Channel Sales Management TV.
- Sales Management Training Tip – #1 Just do It!
- Sales Management Training Tips – #2 Start Asking
- Sales Management Training Tip #28 Hiring Top Performers Made Simple
- Sales Management Training Tip #29 Use Science when Hiring Top Sales People
- Sales Management Training Tips: Set your Goals for Success
- Sales Management Training Tip: The Power of Handwritten Recognition
- Sales Management Training Tip – Focus on What’s Going to Make You Successful!
- Sales Management Training Tip: Shift your Coaching Style
- Sales Management Training Tip: Don’t Hire the Plug and Play
- Sales Management Training Tip #49 – The Theory of 8