What do Richard Wagoner, Robert Nardelli Alan Mulally have in common?
1. They are CEO’s of the big 3 automakers.
2. They each are expecting the US taxpayer to bail them out.
3. They have clearly lost their way.
It was shameful and painful to watch their performance last week.
1. Do you think they have any idea what they need do to lead their origination to success?
2. Would you give them your money?
3. Would you have them lead your company?
If you said no to all of the above I would agree with you.
Do you know what the 2-3 things you need to do to ensure that your company is successful in 2009?
Please share your success factors.